Personal Financial Planning & Advice
From pensions and investments, to insurance and inheritance planning, we will provide financial solutions that allow you grow and protect your wealth, giving you and your loved ones financial security now and in the future. Indeed, many clients are able to attain the financial independence to work through choice rather than necessity.
Our considerable experience and expertise in the financial planning and wealth management sector, allows us to offer you a wide range of personal financial planning services…
Personal Financial Services
- Retirement and Pension planning. Effective planning and management of your pension assets to enable you the financial independence and security to enjoy your retirement. We also have particular expertise in Pension Drawdown plans should you wish to withdraw a tax-free lump sum. See our pensions page for further details.
- Investment strategies. Growing your wealth and income with a completely bespoke investment solution. See our investments page for further details.
- Tax planning strategies and mitigation.* The honest, legal and morally acceptable management of your income and assets to ensure you are minimising your tax liabilities and getting the best possible deal.
- Life and health insurance. Financial security for you and your family should the worst happen. Including family protection, life assurance and private medical insurance*
- School and University fees planning. The most financially efficient ways to fund your children’s precious education.
- Estate and Inheritance Planning. Establishing the most tax-efficient and effective strategies to manage your estate and protecting your wealth from inheritance tax.
- Financial security. Planning to guard against the financial effects of critical illness, loss of income or to fund long-term healthcare.
- Mortgage and Property portfolio services.
*The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) does not regulate all of these products and services.
A financial solution built around you and your family’s needs
We take the approach that your financial needs, assets and aspirations are completely unique to you. As such, we will suggest a totally bespoke financial solution tailor-made just for you.
Straight-talking, honest advice to help you plan your financial future
Providing excellent financial advice requires excellent communication. We take a warm and friendly, yet professional and discreet approach at all times. Through listening carefully to your individual needs, carefully considering the most beneficial options open to you, and then explaining the potential rewards and risks involved as clearly as possible – we can present to you a well thought out and effective financial plan that makes total sense to you.
Planning for your future today … and tomorrow
We are also well aware that changes in the economy, amendments to economic and taxation policy and changes in your circumstances may affect the financial decisions that work best for you. Most clients choose to welcome an ongoing long-term working relationship with us. This allows us to constantly keep an eye on the progress and performance of your finances, and suggest the best way to respond to any changes. This ongoing review helps us ensure your financial plan is as future proof as possible.
All our clients benefit from a completely free, no-obligation initial meeting with our chartered financial advisors. Here we will discuss your financial needs and goals and will assess whether we can indeed provide you a comprehensive and effective financial solution. We will also clearly lay out our fees for the services we provide should you then wish to proceed.